This 50 MHz digital oscilloscope is for advanced users who want to visually find out how their project’s voltage changes over time. While both the multimeter and oscilloscope measure voltages in electrical applications, the multimeter is limited only to the average voltage level. The oscilloscope shows you how voltages changes throughout time in wavelengths making perfect for the professional hobbyists.
The wavelengths of the sampled voltages are displayed in a large 7″ screen making it easy to see without straining your eyes.
- 50MHz Bandwidth, 4 channels
- 1G Sa/s Real-time Sample Rate
- 12Mpts (Std.) and 24Mpts (Opt.) Memory Depth
- Innovative “UltraVision” technology
- Up to 30,000wfms/s Waveform Capture Rate
- 7 Inch WVGA (800×480), multiple intensity levels waveform display
What’s in the Box
- Product CD
- 4 Probes
- Packing Kit
- Calibration Certificate
- Power Cord
- USB Cable