From the makers of the LulzBot TAZ 5, the #1 best overall 3D printer from Make:’s Digital Fabrication Shootout, comes the beginner-friendly LulzBot Mini. The LulzBot Mini is a high performance desktop 3D printer that’s perfect for home users, makers, designers, engineers, architects, and anyone looking for an easy-to-use desktop 3D printer. Ready right out of the box, the LulzBot Mini is simple to use while boasting impressive features and incredible capacity.
The Lulzbot’s open filament system gives you freedom to build with almost any material. The Hexagon Hot End heats up to 300°C (572°F) and the bed heats up to 120°C (248°F), so it’s suitible for industrial-grade materials. Thanks to the LulzBot’s open hardware and software, you have nearly unlimited potential. Join the extensive online community of innovators and add your own contributions.
Make sure to add on some filament to get started printing right away!
- Print Surface: Heated borosilicate glass bed covered with PEI print surface
- Print Area: 152mm x 152mm x 158mm (6in x 6in x 6.2in)
- Print Volume: 3,650 cm3 (223 in3) of usable space
- Top Print Speed: 275mm/sec (10.8in/sec) at 0.18 layer height
- Layer Thickness: From 0.05mm to 0.50mm (0.002in – 0.020in)
- Capable Materials: ABS, PLA, HIPS, PVA, wood filled filaments, Polyester (Tritan), PETT, bronze and copper filled filaments, Polycarbonate, Nylon, PETG, conductive PLA and ABS, UV luminescent filaments, PCTPE, PC-ABS, Alloy 910, and more every day.
- Discouraged Materials: 3D printing with carbon fiber filaments is not recommended at this time because carbon fiber filaments can degrade both the nozzle and hot end of the LulzBot Mini Tool Head.
- Usable Filament Sizes: standard 3mm (0.1in)
- Multi-Software Compatible: Freedom to use any number of 3D printing software programs, Cura LulzBot Edition comes standard. Other compatible software includes OctoPrint, BotQueue, Slic3r, Printrun, MatterControl, and many more.
What’s in the Box
- LulzBot Mini 3D Printer
- Quick Start Guide
- LulzBot Mini Reference Poster
- Replacement Wiper Pads (x5)
- 2mm Allen Wrench
- Dental Pick
- Flathead Bristle Brush
- Part Removal Knife (clam knife)
- USB and Power Cable (tethered use with the USB cable connected is required to operate this machine)
- USB Drive with Source Files
What You’ll Need