With this kit you can make a universal remote designed to shut off any TV. Tired of all those LCD TVs everywhere? Want a break from advertisements while you’re trying to eat? Want to zap screens from across the street? The hackable TV-B-Gone kit is what you need. This v1.2 now works worldwide.
- Comes with all parts necessary except batteries and tools.
- Power: 2 AA batteries (not included)
- Output: 2 narrow-beam and 2 wide-beam IR LEDs
- Max distance: 150ft or more
- Number of TV power codes: 230 total, 115 each for American/Asian and European! You can select which zone you want during kit assembly.
- This covers pretty much every TV of the following brands, including the latest flat-screens and plasma TVs
- This requires soldering