Featured in Make: Vol. 49, the Teensy is a complete USB-based microcontroller development system. It’s capable of implementingmany types of projects, from robots to exciting light displays to sensors. All programming is done via the USB port, and it comes with pins so no soldering is required!
Teensy 3.2 is fully compatible with all shields and add-on boards made for Teensy 3.1, including the Audio Board and OctoWS2811 Adaptor.
- 1.4″ x 0.7″
- Compatible with Arduino Software & Libraries
- Programmable via USB
- Single pushbutton programming
- Easy-to-use Teensy Loader application
- Free software development tools
- Works with Mac OS X, Linux, & Windows
- Tiny size, perfect for many projects
- Comes with pins for solderless breadboard