This comprehensive robot kit lets you explore the robotics world and build a variety of different robots. We recommend this for intermediate to advanced makers. It contains everything you need to construct a robot smorgasbord: metal geared motors, Arduino-compatible controller, programmable RGB LED strip, different kinds of sensors, robotic gripper, and other mechanical parts. Great for learning robotics, electronics, and programming with Arduino and Scratch. You can even control your robot with your smartphone through a Bluetooth connection.
- Build more than 10 robotic projects
- Aluminum extrusion structure
- Easy wiring, no soldering required
- Bluetooth connection lets you control your robot with your smartphone or tablet
- Scratch programming
- Arduino programming
What’s in the Box
- See photos for detailed parts list
- Kit comes packaged in a sturdy box with handle. All parts can be stored in included plastic bin with cover.
- Includes a step-by-step tutorial on building a robotic arm car
From the Maker
MakeBlock has created an integrated robotics platform that includes mechanics, electronics, and software. Their kits are easy to wire and assemble, and help people learn robot-building and programming quickly. Their kits also help with STEM. Through their platform, you can create all kinds of robots and interactive devices!